Wednesday, March 03, 2010

On the road

I'm writing this blog from Wellington, New Zealand, where I have just arrived as part of my annual travels to visit friends and supporters of Blue Dragon around the world.

We have a few good friends here in New Zealand, and not just in Wellington although this time around I won't have the chance to get out and see everyone. While I'm here I am hoping to meet up with David Cameron, a school teacher and musician who is bicycling around New Zealand for 6 months, visiting schools, teaching music, and talking about street kids in Vietnam. He's a hugely interesting guy - check out his blog here: bluedragonbicycletour.org.

Over the last couple of weeks my head has been off in the clouds, so I've been blogging very little. Apologies for those of you who are waiting for me to get my act together. There has been some good work going on back at Blue Dragon; although I am away now I'll be posting about that in coming days. Promise!

.

No comments: